Are you looking for a scenic and relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle of Delhi? Our Manali Tour Package from Delhi might just be what you’re looking for!
Located in the beautiful Himalayan mountains, Manali is a popular hill station known for its stunning natural beauty and adventure sports. With our Kullu Manali Tour Package from Delhi, you’ll get to experience all that Manali has to offer while enjoying the convenience of everything being taken care of for you.
So, what’s Included in our Manali tour package from Delhi? Here’s a breakdown of the itinerary:
Day 1: We’ll start our journey early in the morning with a comfortable bus ride from Delhi to Manali.
Day 2: Upon arrival in Manali, we’ll check-in to our 3-Star or 4-Star hotel and have the rest of the day to relax and acclimatize to the high altitude.
Day 3: We’ll kick off our sightseeing tour of Manali with visits to the famous Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, and Solang Valley.
The Hadimba Devi Temple is an ancient wooden temple dedicated to the goddess Hadimba.
Vashisht Temple is a popular hot spring destination.
Solang Valley, on the other hand, is known for its breathtaking views and opportunities for adventure sports like paragliding and zorbing.
Day 4: We’ll take a day trip to Rohtang Pass, a high mountain pass located about 51 km from Manali. Rohtang Pass offers stunning views of the Himalayan mountain ranges and is a great spot for photography enthusiasts. In the winter months, the pass is also popular for skiing and snowboarding.
Day 5: Today is a free day for you to do as you please. You can choose to relax at the hotel, go shopping in the local markets, or participate in optional activities like river rafting or mountain biking (additional charges may apply).
Day 6: It’s time to say goodbye to Manali as we head back to Delhi. The Tempo Traveller Bus Ride back will be just as comfortable as the ride there.
In addition to the above, Our tour package also includes daily breakfast and round-trip transportation from Delhi to Manali. Please note that lunch and dinner, as well as personal expenses such as shopping and souvenirs, are not included in the package.
As for pricing and availability, our Manali Tour Package Starts at INR 5,999 per person (prices may vary based on the season and availability of hotel rooms). The tour is available on select dates throughout the year, so be sure to check with us for the most up-to-date availability.
What are Some places to visit Near Manali?
Manali is one of the oldest and the most popular tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh. It has endless views of breathtaking Greater Himalayas due to which it has become the perfect place for wanderers and artistic souls. There are also a number of places to visit that are usually covered in the Manali Travel Packages that you choose and can be easily reached by hiring a tempo traveller.
- Kasol: Located at a distance of 76 kilometers from Manali, it is one of the most beloved spots for hippie backpackers. The mesmerizing view of the Parvati Valley and the ambience of this ‘Mini Israel’ wins every heart. It is ideal for anybody who wants to spend some quality time in the lap of nature. There are a number of cafes serving Israeli cuisine that one can explore during their time in Kasol.
- Manikaran: One of the most popular tourist places near Manali is known to be a very sacred place for the Sikhs. This Gurudwara (place of worship), is famous for its natural hot springs that possess healing powers and also for its beautiful landscape. It is located at a distance of 80 kilometers from Manali.
- Malana: This ancient village is around 84 kilometers from Manali and it came into limelight with its well known Malana Cream. The view of the mountains from this place is bewildering and peaks like Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba can be easily spotted from here.
- Tosh: This place is adorned with stunning views of snow clad Himalayan peaks. If you love being amidst nature, then you are the right place from where you can have a look of the valley filled with Himalayan wildflowers. The mountain huts compliment the landscape perfectly.
- Kheerganga: It is one of the most sought after treks in Himachal Pradesh, located at a distance of 77 kilometers from Manali. You will feel at heaven when you are at an altitude of 13,500 feet, surrounded by mountains, floating clouds and lush greenery. Trekking all the way up to this place could be the most amazing experience of your life.
Looking to Explore these places in Manali? Book a Tempo Traveller on Rent in Delhi
Adventure activities you can take Place in Manali?
A. Manali is a picturesque hill station that offers tourists an array of adventure sports.
- River Rafting: One of the most awe-inspiring adventure sports in Manali that can be done all through the year. Although the best time to go river rafting is from April to June and October to March. The best river rafting experience can be gained from Jhidi to Pirdi locations and it approximately costs INR 2500 per couple.
- Mountaineering: Beas Kund, Hanuman Tibba, Deo Tibba and Manali Peak offer mountaineers the best experience and is considered to be one of the most robust adventures in Manali. It can be experienced all year round, except monsoons and basic lessons are provided to the mountaineers so that challenges can be easily faced.
- Paragliding: Manali is best known for its paragliding and it’s a treat for people who are both nature lovers and adventure junkies because surfing around the majestic mountains and getting lost in the blue sky is in a thrill in itself. The ideal time to paraglide is from April till June when the temperature varies from 10 – 25 degree Celsius.
- Skiing: It has gained popularity as an adventure sport in Manali due to its snowy Himalyan Mountains. Even though the cold continues after January, the best time to experience skiing is in December and January. Keep in mind to carry a lot of warm clothes.
- Zorbing: In zorbing, a human sized plastic ball is wrapped around you and you’re rolled downhill and it gives the view of the world turned upside down. It may sound unbalanced but it is a safe trail. It can be experienced in Rohtang Pass as well as in Solang Valley.
To book our Manali tour Package from Delhi, simply follow these steps:
- Contact us through Phone or Email to check availability and to receive a booking form.
- Fill out and submit the booking form.
- Once your booking is Confirmed, Pay the balance as soon as possible before the start of the tour.
We hope Tyagi Travels gives you a good overview of what to expect with our Manali Tour Package from Delhi. If you have any additional questions or if you’re ready to book, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We look forward to helping you plan the perfect getaway to Manali Trip.
FAQs about Manali Tour Package from Delhi
A. Before closing one of the Manali packages, consider the most suitable time, weather-wise to visit it. The summer months between March and June when the temperature hovers between 10 and 25 degree Celsius is the ideal to visit this Himachali getaway.
You can do a lot of exploration and sightseeing throughout the day, the markets are all open, visit quaint cafes, try out some yak cheese. It is time for the Doongri Forest Festival where local women in their traditional attires put up a colorful song and dance performance before their deity Hadimba Devi.
It is the best time to visit Solang Valley for a paragliding excursion. Several tourists prefer a winter visit between October and February when the temperature drops to sub-zero levels. The surrounding mountains appear surreal covered in a blanket of snow.
The winter carnival takes place in February where cultural programmes are organized and gastronomic treats galore. Wear warm clothes, walk down the Mall Road, or head to Rohtang Pass and enjoy playing in the snow. Snow-tubing and skiing are some popular activities at Rohtang in this season.
A. Make sure the Manali tour packages you are going through has a vivid itinerary that includes some of the major places of sightseeing and activities to pursue. Enjoy paragliding in Solang Valley amid stunning mountain scenery, plan a visit to the iconic Hadimba Devi Temple, steeped in legend and folklore and marvel at its tranquil setting among snow-capped mountains.
A. 1. Kasol
A. Manali is a picturesque hill station that offers tourists an array of adventure sports like:
1. River Rafting
A. A lot of Manali Holiday Packages cover some of the best resorts to stay and spend your time amidst the tranquility and serenity of nature.
1. Whistling Pines Resort & Spa: This place is a 15 minutes drive from Mall Road, Manali and is among one of the best resorts due to its stylish interiors and splendid view of snow capped Himalayan ranges. It is surrounded by apple orchards and will definitely leave an unforgettable mark in your heart.
2. Retro Valley Camping Resort: Nestled in the heart of the charming city of Manali, the Retro Valley Camping Resort provides breathtaking views of the lush green valleys, snow-capped mountains, and meandering rivers. For all those who wish to wake up with views like these, should definitely stay at Retro
3. Valley Camping Resort. It is well maintained and also hosts activities like camping, bonfire nights and hiking. This place also helps its guests rejuvenate with an in-house spa.
4. Citrus Manali Resort: This resort has been built with the right blend of natural splendor and hospitality. It offers impeccable services and stunning view. It is located on the outskirts of Manali and is an ideal place to spend some time away from the hustle bustle of city life.
5. Solang Valley Resort: This beautiful place is located near the adventure center of Manali – Solang Valley. This place serves delectable food at its restaurant and also hosts a number of cultural programs on a regular basis. It is considered to be one of the finest places to live in Manali.
Looking to Explore these Resorts in Manali? Hire a Tempo Traveller on Rent in Delhi
A. You can hire a taxi that will take you around the beautiful town of Manali. The taxis are quite convenient, reliable and accessible. You can also rent a tempo traveller for as long as you want from shops located at Mall Road, Manali.
A. Some of the best takeaways from Manali are the Tibetan and Himalayan handicrafts, woolen clothing, kinnauri and kullu shawls, prayer wheels, kullu caps, bamboo souvenirs, turquoise and silver jewelry, Buddhist paintings, keychains, etc. All these are the products that shall remind you of Manali’s enchanting beauty and you shall cherish them forever.
A. There are a number of banks like HDFC, Bank Of Baroda, Canara Bank, State Bank Of India that provide ATM services in Manali. Majority of these ATMs are located on the famous Mall Road only.
A. In Manali, you might get to see snow in December or January, although Rohtang Pass is covered with snow in October itself. During this time, the average temperature can go as low as -7 degree Celsius.
A. There are several ways to travel from Delhi to Manali, including by bus, flight, and car. There are Tempo Traveller Buses on Rent available in Delhi that will take you to Manali in about 10 hours. You can also fly from Delhi’s IGI Airport to Bhuntar Airport, which is about an hour and 20 minutes away by air and 2 hours away by car. The nearest railway station to Manali is the Joginder Nagar Railway Station, which is about 163 km away.
Alternatively, you can take a train from Delhi to Chandigarh and then a car or bus to Manali, which is about 315 km away.
A. The cost of a Manali tour package from Delhi will vary depending on the duration of the trip, the quality of the accommodation, and the inclusions offered. Prices can range from a few thousand rupees to tens of thousands of rupees.
A. Some tour operators may offer the option to customize the package to your specific needs and preferences. It’s best to check with the operator to see what options are available.
A. The inclusions of the tour package will vary depending on the operator. Some packages may include only breakfast, while others may include all meals. Be sure to check with the operator to confirm what is included.
A. Many tour operators offer group discounts for larger groups. If you’re planning a trip with a group of friends or family, it’s worth inquiring about group rates.